Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Dreams

These are things I wanted to do or see a month ago some will be marked that I already did. They will be marked if I did it with a *.

* See the Big Dipper
Meet Bindi Irwin in Australia
* Meet Adam Lambert my favorite rock star
Get a dog
Be a fully trained animal rescuer
Get rid of my panic disorders
Get a new cat
Win the lottery in Oregon
* Help an animal shelter
Go camping
* Do yoga
Make a big fancy cake
* Read 100 animal books
Go to Germany
See a shooting star
Get a bug car
* Get a Hexbug
Get 200 pet shops
See an Oregon Ducks football game
* Go to Wicked the play
Be a pet babysitter
Fly an airplane by myself
* Meet a dog bigger than a Great Dane
* See a wild owl
Make a huge dinner
Be in a play
See a wild coyote
* See a wild deer
* Pick up Fuzzy my cat
* Go on a scary roller coaster
Get a huge pack of pet shops with a house
Get my own coffee mug
Make Kiki my friend


That is all but you could have your own dreams and record them. Have a great day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment