Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ginger the Dog and Back from Vacation

Hi! Back from vacation. It was so fun! When we got there my friend Isabel was asleep already. Which sucked. So we went to sleep but I stayed up and red for 2 hours. Then I ended up falling asleep. Anyway we had fun and we played pet shops, played with my Hexbug, played Zhu Zhu pets, played with the Wii which was Zumba 2 and Just Dance 3, jumped on the bed, played puppies, played with the big red ball, groomed Pepsi their dog, took him potty, did walks with Pepsi, jumped roped, went swimming, went to the park two times, went to see my grandparent and we played Goldfish, walked their dog Sammy, and played pet shops with Bailee my cousin, I went to a boring meeting, went to the grocery store, went to two school plays, and babysat a dog named Ginger.

About Ginger well it all started at Willow Creaks Park. We were playing with kites. Which was very boring to me. I sat there in the grass waiting for everybody to put the kites away and walk to the car. Finally Isabel was done and was playing in the park. She jumped onto the mini tractor. I ran after her and we played Follow the Leader. It was fun but then little kids were playing with the kites! We ran to my mom and she said it was fine but the little kids were trying to tangle the kites! I hate little kids when they take my stuff or my friends! Maybe I should ban them with kites! Anyway we walked back to the park very very upset.

 We saw a woman with a dog that had blondish fur like a Golden Retriever and had very pointy ears. We wanted to throw the tennis ball to him. But then the dog came to us and dropped the ball. I took it and threw the ball. She ran after it and came back with it to me. My sister threw it then Isabel did. The lady asked if she could watch her dog while she talks to her friends at the park. I agreed but not Isabel and my sister. They are not very interested with animals like me. She gave me the ball holder to throw with and the leash for her. I asked what is the dogs name. She said Ginger. I said hi to Ginger and pat her. She was very soft! I threw the ball and she came back with it. We did it over and over again until she was tired. I ran to the drinking fountain and filled up a cup. She knew two commands sit and stay. I said stay and she stayed. I came back with water and she drank big gulps. I threw the ball and then out came out a black dog and gave it back to me. I looked at the tags and her name was Nanny. I threw the ball. Now I was taking care of two dogs! But out came a stubby woman and yelled " Nanny! Bad girl! " The dog whimpered and came. She said sit and stay and the dog sat there alone and bored. " I will play with you later or never!" yelled the woman. I threw the ball for the dog and she came up and ran. What a mean woman she brought her dog here for nothing! Well then she is having a big problem there! I wanted to come up to her and yell at her. Well I did play with both dogs for 3 hours! It was so fun! But I had to go so I gave back Ginger with her leash on. I took some walks with her for your information. Then I held Nanny by the collar and gave her back to the mean lady. She said thank you and yelled at her dog again. I rolled my eyes and she glared at me. I walked off. Then I left but my mom told me she is Facebook friends with Ginger's owner! Great! But also when we left for Oregon she was Facebook friends with another lady! My gosh!

So anyway about that you should babysit dogs and cats and other animals just like I did! It really is fun! You could do it too and I know you can! So I have to go the battery on this computer is running out! In about 1 minute and 8 seconds! Yikes! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment