Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am Getting a new cat!

Next week or next month I am getting a new cat. His name is Fluffhead. He is a black cat with brown strips. He is super fluffy but we don't know what type of cat he is. He has pointy ears like needles and has a cut white clooar on with his beautiful golden eyes. He has an extra long fluffy tail. He is from California and he was almost killed. He was in an animal shelter for 9 years and they had him in the Putting Down List. My uncle took him the day before he was going to be killed. Then he asked us if we could take Fluffhead. His real name was Romeo. We are thinking about giving him a new name and you could comment me for one. The top number one name we have a good fit is Elvis Prescley. Fluffhead is extra playful and he likes to clean himself and nap. He loves to be pet and likes tummy rubbs and you can pick him up. But one spot he doesn't like to be touched is his croch. He might nip you if you touch it but other wise he is a nice kitty. He also likes to sleep on your head at night and loves to be with other cats. Kiki and Fuzzy my other two cats might be mad but he won't. Also Kiki is having a brother and Fuzzy. He likes to meow and watch birds like Kiki does and he is a huge explorer. Always if you get a new dog or cat put it in one room and after 20 minutes open the door for them to explore. So they would get used to the room and the smell and won't be as scared. The question about Fluffhead is will he like the cats and will he fight them? We don't know. If you have questions sbout Fluffhead please ask them in the comments section. He is a healthy kitty for sure we know.

Also Kiki and Fuzzy are great. I had a long great spring vacation and also my favorite student teacher Mr.Erwin is gone to Arizona to be a teacher like Mr.Q is my teacher. I will miss him. But he will visit until the next spring break. I hope you have a great day too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment