Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We Won Adam Lambert Tickets!

We won Adam Lambert tickets! Hooray! Here is the story of what happened:
I was at a quiet office building in a room talking to my psychologist because I have panic disorder and when I went to get my mom she said she had really great news. So we sat on the couch in the room and she told us she won Adam Lambert tickets! She just saw it was 4:19 and she could just call. She called and they said she was caller number 4. Then she called again and the phone said " Hello how are you today?" She said " Good?" She didn't know what was happening. The phone said " What is your name?" She said " Jen." The phone said " Hi Jen you won tickets to an Adam Lambert Concert!" Then she screamed in the quiet waiting room full of people. They just stared at her. She was about to explode. Then I started to explode. But my mom asked how many tickets and they said 2. So she asked if they could have 3. Then they decided to have a meeting about that. So they will call her later. Then half an hour later they called and said we could have 3 tickets and will meet us at the Z100 building on Monday but I will be on vacation so we will be late maybe. Or plan on another week.

Guess what? My mom found Fuzzy's doctor papers and guess what? My cat actually is not a black tabby he is a Maine Coon. Fascinating isn't it? Also Fuzzy is doing great today.

Bye I think we will meet again soon.

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment