Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Dads Funny Dream and My Lps's

My dad had a really funny dream last night at 6:45 in the morning. He dreamt this. My dad will tell the story. Here he is.

I was a scientist and my lab partner was made out of Elastic which means that she was a big rubber band. She couldn't move being made out of Elastic. So she went and had lots of surgeries. The surgeries were successful and she was even able to run. There was a man who liked her but I didn't like him. I then went on a spaceship with the guy and my lab partner. But he got thirsty. Since I didn't like him I gave him a different drink that made him dizzy. After the trip we went back to Earth. Then on the same day my lab partner went on a jog. I went to watch her. Then the guy I hated went on a jog with her. But my lab partner was faster and didn't notice. But then when the guy was about to tap her shoulder he tripped and fell. I laughed like crazy. But the reason he fell was because of the dizzy drink on the space ship I gave him.

So lets say bye to my dad and thanks! The reason it is funny is because my mom and I were about to wake up when we heard giggling which sounded like a preschooler laugh. It was my dad laughing. So we woke him up and he told us about the stupid dream and he was laughing in his sleep when the jogger guy fell. So that is why it was funny and weird. He usually forgets his dreams but we woke him up in the dream. So funny huh?

Well lets talk about Littlest Pet Shops. I am getting two new packs of pet shops on Tuesday. I am getting on the first pack a purple whale, a pink and gray fluffy dog, and a light pink duckling. It also come with pink binoculars, a yellow hay, a pink cap, a yellow seashell, another blue cap, a sunshine pink hat, a pink toy duck, 2 more yellow seashells, 2 yummy blue fish, a pink oar, a big blue boat, a fishing pole, a orange bucket, 2 blue fish that are tiny, and hooks for the whale. The other pack has a raccoon, a koala bear, and a ferret. It comes with a rock climber, a blue tunnel, a orange jump through hole, 2 floaters, a orange flag, a orange drink cup, another orange flag, 3 pink drinks, a purple sparkly drink, a pink flying disk, and a yellow slipper. Okay got to go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment