Sunday, March 4, 2012

The ' Great ' Sleepover-Not

Me and Jillian T. had a big fight and it sucked. But luckily my dad was here. Well anyway we were playing a fashion show pet shop thingy and it was round 2 and Jillian T. had to go in the bathroom while we make the decisions. But she didn't want to and kept telling me no. I told her I went in there and she had to do it. Finally she said " I am done!" and she ran off, crying. I didn't really mean it that badly. She told her parents and I went wanted to go home. So I grabbed my things and left. Looks like it was a non-sleepover. What should I do? I really need information to make her my BFF again. I really should of you know said sorry and now she is really upset and won't talk to me. Please help me! I really need solutions and I am sad without her. I gave you info so you should give me info and a lot. But today she is coming over and cross your fingers she would talk cause I invited her. Bye!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment