Saturday, February 25, 2012

Funny Francisco

So hi guys. Guess what? My grandma told me some new stuff about Francisco and I will like to tell about my cats.

So you know Francisco likes to follow my grandma? Well guess what my grandma went in the shower one day and guess what? He walked right in and then he noticed he was getting wet so got out and just stared at my grandma and she laughed and laughed and laughed.

He also likes to stare into the toilette and watch it flush. Because when he looks at the poop and pee he thinks they are prey. So he just stares at them until they disappear.

Also when he looks at a laser pointer he just can't resist it and pounces at it and try's to meow. It is funny.

He also can't jump onto the counter and keeps on missing.

Okay so you know my cat Kiki? Well guess what she likes to sit in bowls and likes to lick lollipops and eats cat nip and she also likes to sleep in boxes and she used to chase her tail but not anymore. Also she likes to see your shadow on the wall and pounces on your shadow.

Okay you know Fuzzy? Well he once perched on top of a skinny couch and he looked like a bird.

Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Francisco is such a funny cool cat! I am so happy you guys rescued him and you gave him such a wonderful home!

    Also, loving your blog! I've been reading every one of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete