Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fransico and Paws Animal Shelter

So you know Fransico well guess what we figured out that when he was in the car he was trying to meow and could not. He was opening his mouth and gagging like puking. But he knows how to hiss and bite and scratch and purr but he can't meow. But he doesn't bite or scratch he is very gentle. But when my grandma got him he was starting to sleep in the sink. He also will pat my grandma in the face with his paw in the morning for him to eat. He also rubs on your legs and will love you straight away. But most of all he is a puffy furball that is lovable and uses the litter box.

Next of all remember the animal shelter that I went with Crystal and my mom's haircutter? Well do you want to know more? Well when I got there was some missing cat signs and advertisements. Wierd. Then I saw a person talking on the phone and a kitty looking through a window in another room. So we asked to go in the other room and look at the kitties. We saw a white kitty that nips but I fell right in love with a cat named, Micheal who will climb on your shoulder and ask for attention and he will purr. So I cuddled with him and a worker came out of the room. She showed everybody a trick that Micheal could do. So she called for him and he came then she said sit and he sat and then she told him to jump up and he jumped up onto her shoulder and then purred and got some love. OMG that was so cool! Then we saw a cat with a wierd looking mouth. He also was very shy. Then we saw a big meowing cat who jumped onto a person's shoulder and grouled. We also saw a pretty ginger cat and I played with the cats with a fishing pole. Then I saw another cat run up a ladder and onto a shelf. I also saw lots of cats sleeping. I also saw a cat with an extra toe. I even saw a lot of kittens all playing. As we walked out we saw a new meowing cat coming in the shelter. So sad! Okay see ya!

Bye! Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment