Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elephants are Dying

I red a Scholastic News magazine and it said that elephants are becoming extinct in Asia and Africa. If we don't stop killing them for their horns that make jewelry and medicine and sculptures then they will become extinct in 2020. They are the African Elephants that are dying. 2,500 of them dye each year and now there is 50,000 left.

Also did I tell you that the black rhino is extinct? My friend Cecilia just told me a second ago. Really sad!!! Oh and also I forgot to tell you that I just tried a crayfish just yesterday and I squashed the eyeballs which was gross and I am not eating one again because they are disgusting when you eat them and also there is not enough food in them for a day. Millions die each day for now on.

Also I went with Jillian T. to a lake and we saw a dead crayfish and clams and we even saw a green big smooth rock. We even saw some shells and I almost fell in the water. Also there was big currents. I also saw bait and people fishing for fish. I even saw lots of rocks and I even found lots of garbage like bottle caps, bottles, a macdonalds drinking cup, some cans, wrappers, paper, grocery slips, banana peels, chicken nuggets, a sippy cup, and some socks and gloves. We even found a hat and a airhead wrapper. GROSS!

Okay bye!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment