Friday, February 24, 2012

Francisco and Talking to Dave and Field Trip 4

Hello! Guess what? You know Francisco? Well he sleeps in the sink at his new home. Also he bats my grandma in the face for food in the morning. Also he wakes her up at 4:00 am in the morning! Wow! He also is a great friend. He also won't get of my grandma's lap when she sits down! Wow again!

Also I was talking to Dave my bus driver 2 days ago and he told me about this place that you can go to so you drive inside a big place and it shows animals like grizzly bears and elephants and giraffes and deer and lions and other animals. He also told me to go on youtube and type in Porcupine. It will show you 2 funny porcupine videos that I watched! They are funny! Like the one with the corn and says weird voices. Also another one that acts like a dog! Very unusual.

Next I had another field trip at the capital city of Oregon which is called Salem. Really fun! So we went in the bus for like 45 minutes and I sat next to Kennedy my best friend. We red together and drew together and talked together and we even played with her eyeball ball. I squashed it because I was bored. We even looked out the window together. But after like 20 minutes I had a really bad headache. It hurt really bad because I was very hot. It was like 55 degrees in the bus! Really hot! Also Ashley sat next to me. After the dramatic bus ride we went out and it was cold and nice. There was big buildings around us and lots of cars. We parked and I went with my chaperone my mom. Ethan was with me and Jack was with me and they are not my friends. But at least Kelsey my best friend was with me. Yay! So we went in a huge building with a golden man on top who turned out to be a pioneer. There was big steps as we went up and I got tired quickly. When we made it to the top we went inside the building which was very fancy and lots of marble things Mr.Rogers class was also with us. Then Mr.Rogers class left with a tour guide person that looked pretty old. Then I went to a fancy girls bathroom and saw a person come out and she had white hair and it looked like she worked here. I couldn't wait until the tour started. So after I used the bathroom we met a guy that looked young and had black hair his name was Aundrey. He said he will be out tour guide. So we went to see the Senators first and they had a meeting in this court like place that was huge! People were sitting in desks with computers while a man talked and the people called him President. Also he brought in a guy to play with a ukulele and he sang Over The Rainbow. It was funny in a meeting. After that people talked. After about 20 minutes we walked out of the Senator room and went to see the House of Representatives. They had a meeting also and they had the same room as the Senators but in a different spot in the building. People were talking and then somebody told about us and why we were here. It was cool. After about 18 minutes everybody clapped for a reason and my mom told me that they passed a bill or a law. Then I started to clap louder. After 3 more minutes in the room we left to go see this thing in the middle of the main room. It was like a big golden structure flat down on the floor and he explained about it. But then a camera man came to video tape the scenery and guess what he filmed everybody but me. I tried to hold back the tears. But they burst out after the field trip. After that filming man left we went to say good-bye to Aundrey. We left for lunch and I had a yummy sandwich and fruits. Then I saw a man talking and he was a news man! My mom and I went over to watch and as we watched my mom wanted to take a picture of me and him so I did which was very embarrassing. After that we went in the bus to home. But Ashley and Brianne the two twin sisters fought on the way back. Ughh!

Okay I have to go! Oh also we took our class pictures there from the field trip okay have to go! Peace out girl scout! Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment