Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Francisco's New Home

Hello! Today we found Francisco a new home. Well first we had 3 phone calls who wanted him. The number one person who wanted him was my grandma. The second person was my mom's friend named Crystal. The third person was my mom's haircutter. But my grandma called it first. My mom promised to tell Crystal and her hair cutter about another animal sanctuary. So they went and they are deciding about some cats. Well anyway my grandma loves the cat and they are already bonding. Next of all I went to the animal sanctuary and they had a lot of cats. Also I helped play with the cats. Next week on Sundays we will help the sanctuary play with the cats and feed them and clean the cages and even clean the litter boxes. Okay now if you want Francisco too late! You will have to go to another sanctuary. Bye!

Jillian. Also Happy V-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment