Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oregon Trees

Hello! When I was in Oregon I went to a cabin and what I did is that I did jet skiing. I went super fast. There was also big storms over in the forest and I was so scared I thought there was lightning going to hit a tree! But I got used to it. Also Brian brought his friend Jason. He was really nice. I also saw hawks, mice, squirrels, owls, beetles, snake homes and ladybugs. Now that was cool!

At night we saw a full moon after dinner outside at the lodge I had fish and french fries. Also we took a walk in the forest. There it was a small forest and we did a small walk anyways. Do you know what I have learned about a tree? When it falls it turns into dust. It's called decomposing. Cool my mom taught me that on the walk.

Also today we are going to the children's museum today, fun huh? (Fun place for kids to be when they grow up.) I am also going blue berry picking tomorrow. Write more later bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment