Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fuzzy And My Favorite Things

Hello! Today we are going to tell about my favorite things and Fuzzy (my black and gray cat) got attacked by a fox.

Well Fuzzy wanted to go outside in the dark and I was asleep and my sister Brooklynn was asleep. My mom let him out and Fuzzy played and when he came in he was really hurt. He had his ear bent and bit, his eye squinting and lot's of marks on his neck of bites and his neck was almost bald! My mom took Fuzzy to the emergency hospital. He got shots, checked up and everything he needed. The doctor said "he will not eat and use the bathroom and will hiss if you carry him," so mom brought him home down stairs and in the morning she told me and my sister about Fuzzy. I thought it was a cat, Brooky thought it was a dog, mom thought it was a fox and dad didn't want to guess. My mom also said that "there are two foxes in the neighborhood." That's what Rebekah next door said. Mom said "Fuzzy almost died from that fox and there will be more...they eat small creatures like cats, mice, rats and more, so keep your cat inside or small dog or mice and rats in balls...keep them inside, not outside, only in the morning, just want your pets to be safe."

Okay we are back to telling my favorite things. My favorite animal is an owl. My favorite books are animal books. My favorite toy is the computer, writing, reading or Nintendo d.s. My favorite color is pink. My second favorite color is yellow. My third favorite color is purple. My fourth favorite color is blue. My fifth favorite color is green. My favorite stuffed animal is... What I really want is that cute white furry seal at the aquarium.

Good bye for now. I will report tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian - I love your post today. That was a hard time, wasn't it? I'm glad our Fuzzy is ok. You are so special. I love you!

    Love,
    Mom
    Ps. My favorite color is green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillian,
    When I heard about Fuzzy I was very worried for him...your mom and I talked a lot so I could keep tabs on how he was doing. I am so glad that he is better. My favorite color is purple.
    Thanks for your post today.

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete