Thursday, July 22, 2010

Polar Bears


Hello! More endangered animals need help! Well the polar bears' homes are breaking! They can swim, but not too long, so they sink and die. You know why? I do, because we are polluting with our cars. HEY I HAVE A GOOD IDEA! How about we have floating cars and we go high about 10 inches, so we don't pollute and pick up garbage too and we use air to fill up our cars instead of gas to help the polar bear! Can we? 

I know why hands are called hands, because they have five fingers and skin and I know paws are called paws, because they have five fingers and fur and pink things in the bottom and I know why hooves are called hooves, because they have six fingers and are hard like stone, so that's why. I know why fins are called fins because they are silky and slimy and squishy and the fingers are stuck together that's why.  
Bye see you later soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an important blog you've created! I like how you share things about your life and also give us ideas about how to save animals and make the world better. I'm saving this blog to blogs I want to read often. Is that okay? Thanks for sharing your great ideas--CARRIE

    ReplyDelete