Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Instruction About Animals

To be an Animal Rescuer you have to be brave, smart and nice. Also you have to say to people to not do any wars and nice to poor people who need help so help them. You can help your favorite animal or person. You can even help animals you're scared of. You can help any animal like a elephant, giraffe, dogs, cats, komodo dragon, reptile any kind.

I live in North America. If you live somewhere else you can help the animals where you live. For example if you live in hawaii you can help the birds, underwater creatures and snakes. About one-third of the 1,ooo animals that are endangered (in trouble) live in hawaii. Good bye for now. I will write more later.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian! This is a fun post. I love elephants and I have two cats. I think you are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing little girl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jillian, I would like to be in your club, you see me and my friend Shannia, saved a duck.
    A mommy duck. We cut the fishing line off her beak.
    It was in the construction site...............

    oh....Got to go
    bye

    love Ashtyn,

    PS.Ilove Animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jillian!

    I really like your new blog. You're a great writer! I really like animals too. When I was a little girl, I used to feed cats that didn't have a home and they decided to stay!

    I don't have any animals right now, but Jaryn keeps asking me for one.

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for those comments! thanks Ashtyn for saving the duck! thanks Nicole for feeding the cats! I love getting comments! and heidi you are sweet of that comment.

    ReplyDelete