Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Pets

I have 2 cats named Fuzzy (black tabby old grownup boy) and KiKi on the bottom of my blog (orange tabby young kitten girl). She is bigger now. The picture on the bottom of my blog that's when we got her the first time. Fuzzy when he was a kitten my parents used to call him the acrobat jumper because he used to do flips in the air when he caught something in his paws. Kiki is a big jumper! Whenever we do our shadow high, put a toy on the wall, a light she will jump really high. Higher than Fuzzy, weird huh? 

I used to have fish. They died after one day. I had 7 that died and 2 still alive but we moved them to my dad's work. The 2 that lived are named Storm (black guppy fish grownup boy) and Sam (orange guppy fish boy grownup). I had 2 other cats that are gone now Buzzy (black tabby cat grownup boy). He died and Ninja (black and white cat grownup girl). She had to move because she attacks Fuzzy. See you soon. I will write tomorrow. Bye see you soon!

2 comments: