Friday, July 23, 2010

Oregon

Hello! Today I am talking about Oregon, Portland. I came here, because we miss my grandma. I call her Mouse, because when I was a baby I called her mouse. I said it like this "mos," so my mom and Mouse said "that's Mouse"!

So I was in the plane today and it was a bumpy ride but fun. I got a new suitcase. It's pink and yellow and has a Paris picture on it. I'm leaving on Friday next week. I get to stay here for seven days. Mouse has car seats, princess ones that are Belle. They are soft and cozy. On the way to Mouse's house (our second home with lots of trees -- we feel like we are in heaven), I fell asleep in the car and Brooklynn too my sister. Then my mom woke me up and I got so exited.

Mouse made us bunk beds and prizes in the drawers. Suddenly the door was locked! Mouse opened the door and I went in our room. It was beautiful. Mouse said "wait, I need to take a photo. Let me get my camera." So after she got it, we went upstairs and went in and saw it was... wonderful!!! I saw butterflies, ladybugs, flowers, birds and dragonflies and in the drawers there was tons of prizes. We went over to Mouse and gave her a big hug and kiss and said "thank you." I want to sleep in the bottom and Brooky wants to sleep in the top.

Then we saw a gigantic doll house. We always wanted it. It was at Target. We loved it so much. Then we went outside to play in the playhouse (which is a shed with girl stuff in it. It used to be a shed). We went in and it was new! We played a long time in there and outside. Then we went back in to eat lunch and color. After that we had a cupcake and ice cream bars and then went outside again. I saw a bee and hit Brooky`s foot, sorry, with the wheel on my baby stroller. Then I ran too fast and hit my foot and leg and got bruised. The wheel got broken too. Then We played with the flowers with a water can. Then Brooky saw a snake! It was medium black and scary. Mouse thought it was a Gardner snake. Then we got wet from a spraying beach ball. We laughed and I dumped a bucket of water on me. Then I had to go in the shower and I dried off and put my pajamas on and started typing while mom and dad go get dinner.

This is funny: Mouse has a pet squirrel named Chester. Funny huh? Other people don't have pet squirrels. It's cool. Bye write more tomorrow about Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment