Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am home from Oregon

Hola! That means hello in Spanish. I am home from Oregon. My grandma Mouse taught me Spanish. When we were almost home we saw a thunder storm! So the airplane flyer said on the speaker "There's a thunder storm coming. We have to do a holding pattern." So we turned all around in circles until the storm cleared up. Also in the plane the speaker did a Mexico song. Mom thought are we in the wrong plane? But it was just a joke. Now that was funny! I got worried that we were on the wrong plane. But mom said" It's just a joke." Then I stopped worrying.

I have exiting news... It is Fuzzy's Birthday! We are making a special birthday cake for him from a book of mine. It looks good for a cat not for humans. Mouse my grandma gave me big spanish books and prizes.

Good news: the polar bear has been saved! The oil companies can't drill there now. But there is one more problem with it. Cars! Make them floating! I tell you make cars float!

Do you know what? If you eat meat that's bad for you. My mom says meat has lots of problems.

I will write more later on bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the good tips Jillian! Glad you had a fun trip to Oregon. I'm really trying not to eat as much meat. Good news about the Polar Bears!

    ReplyDelete