Friday, July 22, 2011

The Giant Sleep-over

Hello! Today I have to tell you about a 2 day sleep-over. Well Isabel had a mom and a dad and she is my friend and her mom and dad were going somewhere. They had to go for their work to keep it. It was for 2 days. So Isabel decided to come to our house for 2 days. Well Bailee our cousin wanted one too. She could only stay for 1 day. So at 10:00 Bailee arrived. We played pet shops for an hour or 2. Then we played school. I was the teacher. I was giving them their school supplies when the door knocked we screamed for joy that it was Isabel. It was actually a teenager boy that was wondering to come to make us go to his concert. Mom said, " Sorry we are moving. But thank you. You are so very kind." Well that was stupid. So I went back giving supplies when mom said about a text that Isabel was going to be late because she is helping walk dogs. So when we were almost done giving supplies the door knocked again. It was Isabel! We were so happy. Then we played school and what we did is we did math, art contest, wipe art, book report, recess and I taught them multiplication. I did easy ones. Then we cleaned up. Then we played pet shops again. I came down to tell mom I was bored. Mom said to tell the girls we are going on a Field Trip. So I told the girls and they were wondering where we were going to go to. I gave them a clue that we were walking there. It was not a park. Not a play date. Not another sleep-over. We were going to see Porter! We walked there. His owners were still on vacation. So we petted him and made him go outside. Then we went back home. So then we went to play pet shops. Then we decided to play dress up, makeup and hair making. Then we decided for me to be the jaguar because I was wearing one and we could play games. Then it was time for bed time. We went to go to sleep. Isabel and me were on my bed. Bailee and Brooklynn were on the mattress. We slept until it was morning. We had french toast and then played pet shops. Then we played jaguar and then it was time for Bailee to leave. We said bye and went to Ellie's house she is my friend. We played on the trampoline. But then it was time to leave and Brooklynn twisted her foot. So we went home and went to bed. Then we got up and played pet shops. Then we went for the store and then it was time for Isabel to leave. So she went home and that is the end of the story. The End. Bye it is time for me to leave. Ps That was 2 days ago you get it 2 day sleep-over and that was in 2 days. Ps Bailee came for a play date here and she is really bossy. She said, " That is no fair you get to play on the computer." Then I said, " I am doing work." I was writing my blog when she said that. Bye see you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you and your friends played school, even during the summer. Practice makes perfect (or close to it). Keep up the great work!

    Casandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Casandra! I really want you to come visit again. Really really bad. Have a great day! :)

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete