Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fuzzy got Another Bad Injury

Hello! Today I saved a cat and to tell you a story about Fuzzy when he had surgery from his tooth. Well I was at my friends house they where on a vacation. I had to take care of their cat named Porter. He is a fat, gray, fluffy cat. He is a big breather. He also is a outside cat. My mom thought to bring him outside because he was in the house for a week! So he went outside. He jumped over the fence to somebody's house who had no pets I think. Then we came back after a hour to take him inside the house. We were in the car driving and it was raining! We rushed to get Porter in. We were calling him "Porter! Porter! Porter!" He still would not come. Then it rained more and more every second. Then we heard thunder. Then we saw lightning. There was a storm! We went inside. Still no sign of Porter. There was people coming to look at the house because they were moving. We ran to the car and waited until they were gone. When they left we went back and it was just sprinkling rain. We called and called mom was looking in a bush. Brooklynn was looking at mom. I was still calling. Then I heard a bell then a meow then a bell again. I saw Porter! I called mom and Brooklynn to let them see. We cried with joy. We picked up Porter and put him in the house. Then we left for home. The End. I saved the cat from the rain.

Okay now about Fuzzy our cat. I was sleeping and it was 7:00 am. I was so tired. My mom took Fuzzy to the veterinarian so his teeth can be cleaned and some to be pulled out because eating hurt his teeth. So I heard the garage door and I was so tired to say good bye. Then it was 9:00 am. I got up. Fuzzy was not here but mom came back. I got up and when it was finally 5:00 p.m. We got Kiki our other cat into the carrier. She needed a check up. We were picking up Fuzzy in the end of the check up for Kiki. When Kiki was there she was shaking then she turned around in the very corner. Then we got Kiki to the room. They weighed her, listened to her heart, touched her and got shots well two at least. Then we saw Fuzzy! He had a thermometer in his butt. Mom said to get it off and they did. There were a lot of fur on it. Fuzzy had his paw shaved for DNA for fluids. We got pictures of his mouth, special medicine, a chip, a sticker, papers and a manual. I saw a tube in his throat in the pictures. My sister asked why. It's because so he can breathe. They only pulled out 1 tooth. His teeth looked so white then yellow. They said he had to stay inside because he had stitches and he can't chew hard stuff. Like cat toys, hard food, grass, leaves,cat nip and many more. If he doesn't poop in three days we had to call the vet. We have to bring him back in two weeks so he can be checked to see if he is in a great condition. We have to squirt medicine by his token out tooth by opening his mouth in a way. He has to have medicine each 8 hours in 5 days. His tooth will be better in 10 days. We had to take him because he chews funny and very loud. He has too stay away from Kiki for 2 days so she doesn't hurt it. So he has to stay in my moms room. When he came back he was messy, his paw was shaved for DNA, very hungry, very thirsty, had to use the bathroom bad and he falls and wobbles. He was very tired too from that busy hard day. In 10 days he will be normal again. He didn't get to eat for 10 hours only had fluids such as water. He was cold too. Kiki is scratching the door to get in. She wants to suck her blanket and meet Fuzzy. Fuzzy is sleeping my mom had to sleep with him to make him sleep. The End. He was very hurt. So we are taking good care of him.

Bye have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment