Monday, July 4, 2011

3 Fun Things

Hello! Today I have to tell you about something. Well I went to a pool yesterday and I found a new friend. Her name is Zoey. She has blonde hair and I think green eyes. She wore a bikini that was spotted with brown, light pink and white. She is a really fast swimmer. I also was the first one at the pool with my mom, dad and Brooklynn my sister. When we walked to the pool it was freezing cold! I loved it when I swam. I used goggles for seeing underwater. I liked my floating board best because I swam better and I floated better and I liked sitting on it I had to balance really good and it was pretty hard I had to swim up and balance or else it will flop out of my bum and floating in the water by itself until I catch it. I also get to go on my dad's back and he will go up and down like a dolphin and go underwater for three seconds. Also he will pick me up and throw me in the air and he will catch me. That was awesome!

 Also last night I watched fireworks. My dad still has some. I did sparklers. You hold these sticks and you put fire on it at the very top. Then it will shoot fire out. It is so cool! We also did fireworks in the sky. We did fireworks in the bottom. One of the fireworks on the bottom is like a fast top with rainbow colors. Then it stops and shoots sparkly stuff and it scares the crap out of you. Well it mostly scared Sammy. He is half yorkie and half poodle. He looks like a little lamb that is white. He is as small as a basketball and as long as a basketball. I liked watching the fireworks and petting and walking Sammy. We liked the parachute fireworks. They have to be in the daylight were you can find the parachutes. You have to light it up. Then it shoots like a rocket in the sky. Then you see a small parachute come out. Then you have to grab it and throw it away. Don't leave it there it could be a fire. I ran with Sammy to catch them. 

Now for our surprise guest who reads my posts a lot and our second guest that likes my posts most. The first guest is... Brian! He reads a lot of them and enjoys them. Our second guest is... Caleb! He loves my posts a lot and reads them. Well hi Caleb and Brian! Good job you earn a great responsibility and you can throw a party with your friends or mom and dad or uncles and aunts and cousins and grandpa's and grandma's or your pets or stuffed animals or yourself or sisters or brothers or girlfriends or boyfriends. Or your wife or husband or somebody you really like that you maybe love and marry. Great job you can go somewhere to celebrate it. 

Bye have a great day and those who had a great responsibility will have a better day! Bye and have a shine of happiness no grumpy aloud. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment