Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fair

Fair Fun Hello! I went to a fair. The fair was so fun. I went there at 7:30 I got scared because my dad wanted me to go on a twisting thing and it turns around and around and you rock and spin and go upside down. He also wanted me to go on the upside down roller coaster. What it does is it goes forward then back then goes higher forward then farther back. Then turns completely upside down 5 times forward. Then backwards completely 5 times then it is done. It is scary.
                                                                        

Car Ride
I had to go with my sister on a baby ride. It was a car one. You had to pretend drive on it. It moves but is not scary. The best part is when you turn steep it looks like it is over but it turns more and you squash yourself. But we giggle a little. We went around and around over and over again 5 times. We laughed at first then went lower to giggles and then got bored and didn't laugh or giggle just frowned. We looked grumpy. Then finally it was over. I was like "Well that spend our tickets."

Big Slide
We went on a huge slide you had to sit on a blanket and slide down. I gave my tickets and got a black,ragged,broken and dirty blanket. It was gross. I carried it anyways. Up the stairs I went with the gross blanket. At the top my sister slid down already. A lady took my blanket and laid it down on the slide. It was big,scary and yellow and bumpy. It was hard to climb on. I thought the blanket would slip away and I had to go down the slide without one. I went down it was so better then the car ride. I thought I would fly on the bumps. But I didn't I curved. It was amazing. At the bottom I tried to stop but it won't it stopped at the very edge of the grass. I gave the blanket back and went out the exit door.

Chinese Dragon Then we found a chinese dragon ride. It was bumpy and slow. It was like the car one but no driving. I was not scared at all. I gave my tickets. Then I climbed on. We were at the very back. I wanted to go in the front. My sister was happy I was not. It started. We went up and down and up and down over and over again. It was like a small roller coaster that was babyish. There were toddlers and little kids and some babies and grownups. I felt like the oldest kid here baby-sitting their kids and bringing them to the fair. Well finally it was over. We climbed out the exit door and down steep small steps. 

Twister Ride
 Then we went past games and other rides that I wasn't interested with. I found the perfect ride of all. The twister. You spin around and around and turns around and around. It was a fast turner. It was super fast. I gave my last tickets and climbed on with my sister and dad. Dad said," That guy was so nice he let me have this ride for free." Then it started very slow and boring then stopped. Then went really fast all of a sudden. I screamed and my sister. My dad yelled. Then he got sick he almost puked. Then we went faster and faster and I squashed dad. Then we stopped it screeched a sound of a dragon. Then we turned backwards faster and faster. My dad was about to puke. Until it stopped with that screech of a dragon. We got out and then I said to mom,"I need to use the bathroom really bad." Dad said,"Look at that ride come on let's go see it."
                             
Bathroom Break
We walked there. It was scary then mom said,"Troy let Jillian use the bathroom she might pee her pants on that ride." Dad said,"But we have to get out of the fair and use it then walk a big walk. " Mom also said,"That twister ride you went on that guy there was so nice he gave us extra tickets and there is plenty more."  We went anyways to the bathroom and dad ran to catch up with us. I used the bathroom it was so gross when I opened the toilet seat there was poop and pee in there. I hold my breath. When I went out I got a gulp of fresh air. Then went to wash my hands. There was no soap left. So I only used cold water.

Up And Down Ride
Then I went back to the fair and decided if I wanted to go on a another slide or that ride that dad explained earlier. It was a ride you went up then down then around but you don't go upside down it you go up and down and it really tickles your tummy. I decided the slide then I thought I was a baby. So I did the up and down ride. I was so scared my sister wanted me to come or she would cry and I would ruin her day at the fair. So I did. I became brave. I gave my tickets. Then went on the ride. My sister saved me a seat. I sat down. I was like is there no seat belts or holders!? Then holders came down I said,"Wow I did not notice that." I pulled them down. I was next to a boy with a orange shirt and my sister. Next to her I saw a girl with a purple shirt. She was also by me. Then it started. The girl said,"If you scream it will go faster." It tickled my tummy so bad. I went really high. I squeezed my eyes shut. Then the tickling went away. I was used to it. I opened them. I saw the whole entire fair. I saw the rides I went on. The rides that my dad wanted me to go on. Games and other rides. I loved this ride most. It was a beautiful sight. Then it stopped and went the other way. I screamed and shut my eyes I was not used to it my tummy tickled really bad again. Then it went away I opened my eyes didn't scream anymore and the tickling went away. I saw the whole entire fair again. Then it stopped I was sad I could go on it forever.
 Up And Down Ride Again
Then I wanted to go on the slide. But my sister wanted to go on that ride again. I took my last and only tickets. There was one more ticket left. No rides had one ticket cost and my sister would be sad if I went on a extra ride and not her. I will also be sad if she got a extra ride and I didn't. Well we went on that beautiful, fun awesome ride. I enjoyed my last ride of all. 

Games
Then we went for cotton candy. But my sister wanted to go on another ride! We didn't have enough tickets. Mom didn't want to buy more tickets. So mom said we could get a prize from a game. I decided to go on the one when you fish for the fish when they open their mouths. I caught a red and blue fish. That meant I got a medium prize. Also my sister too. I wanted a Dalmatian stuffed animal. My sister wanted one too. Dad reached for one. But then cut his finger. It bled really bad. He said," There is a needle thing hooking them how can we get them?" The woman asked , " What would you like?" "Two Dalmatians" said mom. She grabbed them with a hooker. She gave them to us. Then said thank you. We left. I saw a girl that won putting balls in colorful fish tanks. She won a real living goldfish. That was awesome. I saw men climbing ladders to grab big huge stuffed animals. They kept falling from those twisty and small ropes. They almost had but then fell. I saw dad playing basket ball to win a big stuffed animal. He payed 5 dollars and threw them. He missed and missed again and missed. You pay 5 dollars and you get 3 shots. Then he payed more. He missed them all. He payed again. He missed them all. He said the hoops were to small. The guy let him have one free shot. He missed. Then asked our mom to try for free. She missed them all too. But we already have prizes we had our Dalmatians. 
Cotton Candy
We bought cotton candy for 8 dollars. Then ate our cotton candy. It was white and a little blue. Mom said we gave 50 dollars away.
Waiting For Fireworks
When we were at the car we waited for the fireworks. We ate cotton candy and talked. Then we heard a noise. It sounded like a monster. Dad thought it was just sound effects for the fireworks and they are about to start. Mom checked her phone she said, " It is at 10:00." We waited for 10 minutes then dad said," Lets go where those a million people are." We walked and left our Dalmatians in the car. We brought a blanket and sweater. Also our cotton candy. We ate and got warm. The sound affects was actually a giant television of a movie. People were watching to wait for the fireworks. They were watching How To Train A Dragon. I loved that movie. But I couldn't see. I stood up. Then moved to dad where I could see. Then boys stood up and I couldn't see. So I played and hid in my blanket. Dad said," Mosquitoes are coming hide me with the blanket!" So I did. I moved in his lap and hid him. 3 mosquitoes got him 1 mosquito got mom and 0 for me and 0 for my sister. Then we asked a lady if there was fireworks she said," No it is tomorrow." So we went in the car and drove home and went to bed. The End. 
Bye Bye
How do you like it? Well this was yesterday. Bye got to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment