Monday, August 1, 2011

Vacation and Horrible Animal News

Hello! Today I am going to tell you my vacation I had 2 days ago. Well I was going to Oregon again. We went to visit our grandma mouse. I named her that when I was a baby. I said, "Mos Mos." My mom and mouse thought it was mouse. So we called her mouse. Thanks to me. Also my friend Isabel was coming too. But they had to get a rental car. They got a white car. But me, Isabel and Brooklynn my sister went in mouse's car. Plus my dad and mouse. Mom, Shon and Nicole Isabel's parents is Shon and Nicole went in the rental car. We drove all the way to mouse's house. Isabel's parents went in the hotel for free. We had so much fun playing. We went in the shed. All of these things are fake in the shed that I am about to explain about. There is a fridge, stove with a sink and oven, a washing machine, two couches, two chairs, a table, brooms and dust sweepers, fake food, fake drinks, a princess tent, babies and two strollers. We took the princess tent, strollers and babies outside of the shed. It took a lot of room in there. She also had other things outside. These are real things that I am about to explain about a sand box, a giant wooden castle, a eagle nest witch is a big play house, balls, rackets and a table with chairs and a big umbrella stuck on it. We played for 6 hours outside. Then the next day we went to a trampoline place and Jhon's Incredible Pizza Place. It is when you eat then you play at the arcade. It was fun. Then the next day we were driving to the cabin. It is a 3 hour drive. We drove and drove until we were there. We were staying for a week. What we did in that week is we went jet skiing, went to Crater Lake, bought toys at a gift shop, went to restaurants and stayed at the cabin. We drove back for 3 hours and what a fun vacation we had. The End. 

Now we are going to tell the horrible animal news. Did you know each minute there is 6 meters of trees cut. That might kill 100 animals. Also there is bug spray in airplanes that kills thousands of bugs because they eat the farmer's crops it is also poisonous for bald eagles, monkeys and many more animals. Also when people cut trees for farm land in a rain forest rain kills the crops and they don't want the farm anymore. Also they make timber for houses. That is why that is bad for killing trees. Because trees, plants and animals don't want to die. We humans put these animals in danger, cutting trees more and making the world a bad place from garbage, killing animals and cutting trees and we got to do something about it. 

Bye see you soon enough. Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment