Monday, July 11, 2011

Funny Things at the Store

Hello! Today Fuzzy is feeling much better. He is eating more because it was better with that tooth out. That is why he won't eat much and if he doesn't eat much he will be hungry and if he is hungry he will be skinny. He is skinny anyways you can feel his ribs. He is eating more and he is full and soon will be fat. 

Now lets talk about when I went to the store with my mom. We were going to Target. I get to have a pet shop also my sister. We get only 1 and it has to be small and 2 dollars. So first we bought sun screen then some smell good candles then we bought pet shops. I got a monkey and it was one of the best fashionable pet shops. I named it Zeus. My sister got a cat. It was a calico cat. It came with a giant cat food can and a small fish. She didn't name it yet. I think my monkey was purple with decorations on it. Then we went to the underwear section. They were for my mom's sister Kirsten she is my aunt. It is so funny. Then we went to check out. There was a teenage boy on the counter. He slashed the underwear and said," Awkward." He thought it was funny slashing girl underwear. I thought it was so funny I could not hold my laugh. But I did. If you want to continue on the next store thing you can. 

We went in the car and drove to Petco. That is a pet store. We got out and went there. We saw cats first. There was a gray kitten. It was so cute. It was a tabby. There was a fat orange tabby. There was a black cat. There was another black cat. I think that is all. Then we went to get cat food. On the way I saw parakeets. I saw some fish too. Then we got our cat food. Then we went and saw cute lizards and turtles. I even saw a tarantula. Then we went to the corner of the store. My mom thought there was rabbits here. We went there and it was actually ferrets sleeping. We also saw rats,mice,fish and guinea pigs over there. Then we saw two dogs getting groomed. There was a black poodle and a small dog I didn't know. Then we were at the check out counter. The lady had to slash a lot of cat food cans. She told us it was free slurpy day.

 We went to get a free slurpy and a treat. I got air heads and my sister. Then we went to the car and drank then went home. Oh it was busy there too. It took us a long time to find a parking spot. The end

How do you like them? Well on halloween you have to tell me what you are going to be and ask other people too. Then tell me and I will pick the best one at the end of October. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment