Monday, June 27, 2011

Beluga 2 and the Danger Ahead

Hello! Today I have the story of Beluga 2. Brian write it down. Then tell the people who work movies. Then tell me if they like it. Then tell me if they are making it. Then I want to be the first person to watch it. Good let's get started. This is my 2nd dream of her and Lillie.

I was going back to South Carolina. I was excited to meet Lillie and Beluga. I was 12 still and I get to drive the car. My parents were going to New York this time. When I was there I was so happy to see Mike, Staffon and Aunt Pam. I said, "Hi Mike! Hi Staffon! Hi Aunt Pam!" We did a group hug. Then my parents said," Bye." Then they left.

Then we walked to the river. It took 20 minutes to get there. While we were walking we talked. I said, "I wonder what the orca hunters are doing now?" Then Staffon said, "I asked the jail if they were there but they said they escaped." Then Mike said, "We think they are around here killing orcas and they are breaking the law." I said," That is terrible."

When we were there we saw Lillie, the baby, and Beluga. I said," Hi Beluga! Hi Lillie!" I gave them hugs. I said, "Here is some fish I brought. I snuck them from my mom and dad." Everybody laughed. Then I saw that Beluga got a mate. I said, "Guys look. Beluga has a mate. What should we call him?" Aunt Pam said, "We should call him Hunter because he is big and looks like he could hunt good." I said, "Good idea Aunt Pam." Then we left. They were playing.

I was hungry. I said, "Do you guys have lunch because I am starving." Aunt Pam said, "Yes we do let's stop under that coconut tree in the shade because it is hot." We all sat down. Then Mike said, "I have peanut butter sand...ouch!" A coconut hit him on the head. Mike said again, "I have peanut butter sandwiches." Then another coconut hit him. He saw a bite mark on it. The other coconut looked old to eat. Then another fell. It was split in half. Then another fell. It was all eaten but not the outside. Then he looked up. It was the orca hunters. Mike said, "Guys we have some company up here on the tree." Everybody looked up.

Then everybody ran to the orcas to keep them safe. I said, "Orcas! Hunters are coming hide in the water!" All the orcas were so scared of the loud noise they hid in the water. The orca hunters came by across the street in the car and drove far away. Then I said in a quiet voice, "Orcas come out now they are gone." The orcas came back up. I read it in the orca book about that.

I brought my compass and my camera and the orca book. I brought my swimsuit, beach-ball, floater, bucket, my fishing pole, my pieces of bread, pajamas, clothes, stuffed animal orca, welcome card and antiseptic cream and bandages and a map I bought myself. I was ready for a adventure. I said to everybody, "Guys I think we should do an adventure." They all agreed.

We packed up. I needed a rope, phone, food, water and sleeping bags. We went to a store. I bought food, water, phone, rope and sleeping bags. I also bought fire wood, matches, a flashlight, batteries and a book about survival. We packed the stuff we bought. Then we were ready.

We went to the river and camped there. It was the first day to camp. We laid down the sleeping bags. Got the fire on. Then put the bags by our sleeping bags. We went to sleep. I heard a noise. I woke up. I said, "Hello. Who is it?" I took out the flashlight. The orcas were sleeping. I heard a crack of a twig. The voice said, "Stop that I want to see the orcas." The other voice said," Well be quiet." I heard a leaf crack. Then saw another flashlight.

I saw two boys that were twins. I said, "Hello. What is your name? Can you keep secrets? Are you criminals? Do you kill orcas? Stop where you are." The twin said, "My name is Max and this is Jakob and we can keep secrets. We are not criminals and we do not kill orcas and um do you want to be friends?" I said," Sure.

Here is the secret I have 3 pet orcas named Lillie, Hunter and Beluga. They each have flowers on them. Can you help us protect them?" Jakob said, "Sure I love orcas and Max does too." I said, "Okay then pack up here is a list of things you need." Max said, "Thanks we will start right away." They ran. I went to sit down on my sleeping bag waiting. After a hour they came back.

Jakob said, "We got them." I said, "Lay them like ours. "So they did then all of us went back to sleep. In the morning I told everybody about Max and Jakob about rescuing with us. Everybody welcomed them.

Then we saw the orca hunters. We told everything to them about the orcas and the orca hunters and everything. We hid behind a tree. They walked past. They saw the orcas. They aimed their guns. I karate them. I took their guns and knives and throwed them in the deep water. Then they were chasing me. I jumped in the water. I grabbed Beluga on the fin and swam with her.

The orca hunters were so mad. I laughed and laughed. Then they grumbled something. I thought it was get a orca to swim with. They jumped in too. They took other orcas and swam with it. I said softly to Beluga, "Faster Beluga faster." She went full speed. They dived in the water. The orca hunters did not know they were under water that they breathed water and swam up for air. They did not know how to swim. They scrabbled. They were like dogs not swimming.

They finally went on land. Coughing and breathing fast from all that energy. They ran away. To the swimming class, so next time they will get the orcas.

I climbed off Beluga and went to my friends. I said, "That was a close call." Then Max said, "Ya right they almost grabbed you and you did not know." We went to have lunch which was tuna fish sandwich. It was delicious.

It was a happy ending. Then my parents were here I left said good bye to everybody and left driving the car. The End. Brian you can change it a little bit. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. How about the Orcas that are in danger in Japan near the Fukishima nuclear reactor. Will Lillie, Beluga and Hunter go on an adventure through the Suez Canal and then across the Pacific ocean to save them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! Don't forget Jillian and the other characters like Aunt Pam or the orca hunters or the boys.

    ReplyDelete