Friday, June 17, 2011

My Friends

Hello Today I have to tell you about my friends. I will say all their names first. Adam, Kennedy, Kelcie, Jakob, Justin, Libby, Caleb, Camery, Aidan, Jorden, Gracie, Aspen 1 , Aspen 2 , Ellie, Isabel, Faith, Emily, Noelle, Dane, TJ, Ashtyn, Zack, Camren, Colton, Jackson, Eli, Staffon, Gabe, Kily, Lexy, Aubrey, Deidre, Mrs.Glade, Mr. Munro, Miss. Forman, Miss. Miles, Preston, Courtney, Ashley, Janae, Annie and Aleondro. They are my best friends. Some of these friends will be in my friend stories. Let's do Aspen 1. She is my best friend. We are best friends forever. She came to my house for a late night. We went outside first. We played on the dome. We climb on it. We also rode bikes. After that we on the computers. We played lot's of games. After that we went to color. It was fun. We drew pictures for our dad for Father's Day. After that we had ice cream. I had strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce, sprinkles and a cherry on top. It was delicious. After that we went outside for little bit on the dome. Then it was time to leave. It was 9:00 p.m. time for bedtime. We went in the car. It was quite a drive. Then we back home to wright this post. The End. How did you like it? Good huh? Next story about Diedre. Well me and Deidre were out from lunch. Deidre told me she was going to a birthday party. She told me it was cousins birthday. She said she will give me a laffy taffy. I was watching Diedre play with Jakob by kicking the ball to each other. I asked to play. They said," No". Well I played with Aspen 1. We played Hops Scotch. It was better then playing that ball game with Jakob and Diedre. The End. How was that story? Good huh? All these have good endings. Next story. It is about Zack Camren and Ellie. We were at our neighbors house playing on the trampoline. Then we were done and played in the sandbox. Then Zack was on the trampoline doing flips. We went on the trampoline again. We played lot's of games with Zack. Until Ellie cried from Zack who tripped her. Camren came to help Ellie. I got a basket ball. I hit on Zack. Ellie laughed. We did it more. Then me, Zack, Camren, Ellie and Brooklynn played games on the trampoline together. It was fun. Until we left. The End. Good huh? Last story of all. It is about Staffon. We were at school doing work. We saw the principal come in the class with a new student. His name was Staffon. He came from Mexico. He can speak Spanish and English. But now he lives here. Cool huh? We welcomed him. Now he is my friend. We play together and talk together sometimes. The End. Liked it? Well bye have to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment