Monday, June 6, 2011

Bad News and Fun News

Hello. Today I am going to say the bad news first. Really we need more helpers and I have heard that lots of animals die every day and one type of species die each year. Now the good news. That game we played on the post that says School really got canceled I am playing a different game now at school. I am playing Narnia at school now. Three of my friends are playing with me. I will tell you the names Jakob Aspen and Kennedy well and me too that equals four now. Now Kennedy and Jakob don't want to play anymore. Because Jakob hates the game and quitted and Kennedy quitted because Jakob wasn't playing. Now it is me and Aspen so that equals two now. Jakob used to be a knight and Kennedy used to be a talking mouse. I was the talking lion named Aslan and Aspen is a talking owl. We pretend there are centaurs, ogres, monsters, dragons, unicorns, dwarfs, talking animals, griffons, wizards, witches, hippogriffs, ogresses, oglers, sea monsters, evil knights, cannons, swords, guns, arrows, bows, elfs, fauns, water monsters, moving trees, princes, princesses, kings, queens, Peter, Susan, Lucy, Edward, flying creatures, phoenixes, magical birds, houses, tents, forests, castles, Pegasus's and dinosaurs. We have a lot of fun by ourselves. Imagining is fun you know. I saw Narnia in movies it is great but scary. I am brave with scary movies but one is really scary for me I never saw the ending but it is called Jurassic Park. It is about dinosaurs but the dinosaurs look real. I never saw the part because it was scary of the Velocirapter it is a type of dinosaur and scary. Bye had enough talking. But see you later. 

1 comment:

  1. Your "Narnia" game sounds wonderful! Very creative! I love how you use your imagination! Thank you also for the reminder that we need to keep working to save the animals. Jurassic Park is super scary. I agree!

    ReplyDelete