Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beluga the Orca

Hello! Hey Brian I want you to wright this post down on a paper. Then tell the movie makers my idea for a movie. Tell me if they like it. Then tell me they are making it. Then I want to be the first person to watch it. Thank you! Now for the movie or dream I should say.

It is called Beluga the Orca. Here it starts. I was going to Alabama to South Carolina because my parents are going for vacation to Africa and they thought it was dangerous for me to go. I did not like my aunt who lived in South Carolina, Charleston. It was by a beach. My parents drove me there and I was only 12 years old. I could drive though and could use a compass and map. But they won't let me. When I was there I was not happy.

"Oh I missed you Jillian" Aunt Pam said. She gave me a hug. I had to hug back. I said, "I missed you too." Then Aunt Pam said, "Get your bags and come in the house I made your room upstairs. You will see a surprise in a box. Why don't you guys come in too." "Sorry" said my mom," We have to go catch the plane to Africa." Then Aunt Pam said, "Okay bye then. Be safe." "Bye Pam. Take good care of Jillian" Said my dad. I watched them leave.

"Why do I have to stay with Aunt Pam for two weeks." Jillian said in a whisper so she would not hear. I came inside with my bags and went upstairs. The box was cardboard. Inside I saw a welcome letter and a stuffed animal orca. I hated them. I put them in corner of the room. I read the letter. I threw it with the orca. I packed away with the door locked.

When I was done I heard Aunt Pam say," Dinner is ready. It is fried fish and lemonade." I yelled, "Hold on I am coming." I left my room. Leaving the door unlocked. I went to eat. When I was done I went upstairs. Then put my pajamas on and went to bed.

When it was morning I saw in my window Aunt Pam swimming with a fin. It looked like a orca fin. I dressed up in my clothes. I found eggs and toast on the table. I ate quickly and went outside. Then I yelled, "Aunt Pam there is a orca chasing you!" She looked and shrieked and came out of the water. She called the aquarium to trap it. She said on the phone. "Hello there is a orca by the shore of the ocean and it chased me. Would you go trap it away." Sure" said the answer.

After 1 hour they were here. "No, don't trap it I don't want you to take it. Please bring it back in the ocean please." Jillian said. I fighted them. " Hey." Said a man," There is no orca." They left. "Come back I did see one you won't believe me." Said Aunt Pam. They were gone already.

Then I ran upstairs in the house putted on my swimsuit and went to swim. Then I found a female orca. It had a scratch on its fin and dorsal fin. There was a net stuck on her too. I got off the net. Then went to get fish and stuff for the scratches. When I came back Aunt Pam saw me and said, "What are you doing that thing can eat you." " Sorry I am helping it." Jillian said. " Well stop that." Said Aunt Pam.

I went to help it anyways. I petted it for it to calm down. Then put antiseptic cream on her scratches. "There that will make it all better." Jillian said. Then she fed it all the fish. Her sonar worked fabulous. Then she found people coming. The orca swam away.

Then I came out of the water. They looked like hunters. They had guns and knives in their pockets. They came to Aunt Pam. "Hello." Said a hunter," Have you found a orca around here. We are the orca hunters." I was making a face no. "Um" said Aunt Pam," I didn't see one." "Okay bye then." Said the other hunter. They left.

Then the orca came back up to me. "Hi there I will call you Beluga because you are as nice as a beluga" I said. Beluga did a flip in the water. I laughed. Then it was lunchtime. I went to eat. I had macaroni and cheese. Then I went fishing. I caught 30 fish. I gave them to Beluga. She did tricks when I threw them. After that I played with her. I went inside and brought a beach-ball, a bucket and a floater. I sat on the floater. Then I taught her how to do tricks on the beach-ball. She did flips and holding it on her nose and twirled with it and jumped. I got super wet. She once flipped me over on the floater. Also I put the bucket on her so she would not see or hear. She just was crazy.

Then I took the stuff and went inside for dinner. I had shrimp and broccoli. Then I fed Beluga fish. After that I went to bed. I slept with my stuffed animal orca.

In the morning I was going to meet an animal rescuer. His name was Staffon. Before we went there I got dressed and had pancakes for breakfast. I asked, "Would you Aunt Pam let me buy something there?" "Okay but not an animal." Said Aunt Pam. " Yes" I yelled. Then we went in the car. It was old and wrinkled. It did not have a clean wash. It was dirty. "This stinks" I murmured.

When we were there we saw another boy there. He said, "Hello my name is Mike would you be friends with me?" "Uh sure?" Then I explained everything but not the orca. Then I asked, "Can you keep secrets?" "Yes I can." Then I said," Good then I have a pet orca named Beluga and I need somebody to help me help her." "Oh I will." Mike said. Then we went to the tour.

After that I went to buy something. I got 3 things. I got a book about orcas, a camera and a compass. Then I asked Staffon Mike's father if he could play. He said it was all right. Mike went with me and Aunt Pam in the car. When we were there we saw Beluga. We ran to her and got wet in our clothes. I hugged her. Mike got fish. We both fed her. Until it was time for lunch. We ate hamburgers. It was delicious. Then after lunch they washed the car and fixed the wrinkles and it looked new now. Aunt Pam said," That looks great thank you."

Then after a week later it was night and then I heard a scared voice from Beluga. I ran downstairs and out the door. I saw the orca hunters. They were capturing Beluga. I yelled, "Stay away from my orca!" Then they shot with their guns at Beluga.

I called the vet. "Hello my orca got shot from two mean hunters in the night please hurry." They came in ten minutes and the hunters were captured by the police. They took Beluga to the vet. After 3 days it was Wednesday. We went to pick up Beluga. I drove with Mike. I drove the car when Aunt Pam was still sleeping at 9:00 in the morning. We picked up Beluga and she was fine. Then we put her back in the water. It was hard work though.

Then It was time to leave South Carolina. I said bye to Mike, Staffon and Aunt Pam. I packed up with the welcome card and orca stuffed animal and my camera, book and compass. I said bye to Beluga too. We thought it was dangerous in the ocean so we brought Beluga to a river. There were other orcas too.

I said, "I want to say bye to Beluga one more time." I did. I put a flower on her head so I know her. But I saw something small behind her. It was a baby orca! She got a baby. I put a flower on the baby orca too. The baby was a she and her name was Lillie. I said bye to Beluga and Lillie.

Then I went in the car to Alabama. Sometimes I visit them. The End.

How did you like my dream? Well Brian you can make a little bit different. But not too much.

Well bye.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing story Jillian! I'm happy Beluga was rescued from the hunters. I got worried there for a second! You should write more stories about Beluga and here adventures in the river...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am writing I think 5 adventures. I hope you like them

    ReplyDelete