Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lagoon Visit

Hello! Today I am going to talk about my visit at Lagoon. The first ride was The Bat as usual. My glasses almost fell off. It was also my first roller coaster I went on a year ago. Next we went to the brand new roller coaster Bambora. There was a lot of steep turns but it was fun. Then we went on the White Roller Coaster. I was so scared on that ride. There were a lot of ups and downs and it was totally straight. It was also the second scariest roller coaster at Lagoon. Then we went on Wild Mouse. Let me give you a clue it's a roller coaster. But it was fun! Then we were about to go to The Spider roller coaster when I didn't want to go. So my mom and dad took me to go to get a snow cone. I got Tiger's Blood it is not real tiger blood but that is what they call it. Then while I was eating my dad went on Colossus. It has a steep hill, two loops and 3 really steep turns. Then my mom went on Colossus. After eating my snow cone we went on a music ride but it is not a roller coaster. My sister and my dad went with me. It went up and down and then faster and faster and then we got squashed. After that we went on the gondola and went across Lagoon to the other side. Then we went on a parachute ride. You go around and around but no loops and is a little fast. After that my dad and my sister went to a car race. My sister was a passenger and my dad the driver. They won first place against other racers. Then we went to get lunch and do a bathroom break. After lunch and the bathroom break we went on The Bat and then Bambora and Bambora was busy. After that we went on Jet Star. It had 5 steep turns, 2 big hills and a twisty thing. On that ride my mom hurt her neck super bad but didn't break it and I bonked my head on something. After that we went on a plane ride it just turned around and around. After that we went on a water slide two times. After that we went to a fountain and played in the water. We had our shoes off when a man said that works here to put our shoes on in a rude like way. After that mean man did to us we went home. Oh do you want to know the 3 scary roller coasters there? Okay well first is Wicked. Second is White Roller Coaster. Third is The Spider. Now that is all to tell you about my fun time at Lagoon. Bye!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment