Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mouse Accident

Hello! Today I have some really funny news from my sister. This is for real life. Well we were going to my friends house witch was Adian's house with Porter you know. But they took Porter with them and so we need to take care of their mice. So we took them out of their cage and put them on the carpet witch took for 10 minutes. Then I needed to help my sister pick up the mouse. So I put down the mouse I had and helped her. While the mouse was on the floor he crawled up my sister's pants. I picked up her mouse when I heard a scream. She was standing up and wiggling like she was doing a dance. The mouse fell out and landed on the floor near a book. I picked up the two mice. I thought the mouse in my sister's pants was going to fall and die but it didn't. I picked them both up and put them back in the cage. My sister was crying now. She hated that mouse. After that big mouse accident we left very soon. So that is what happened to my sister that was about 4 hours ago today. Bye. 

1 comment: