Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Website to the Oyster Crash and Mice

Hello! Now to tell you the website of the Giant Oyster Crash it is http://www.onearth.org then go to Giant Oyster Crash and your there. Read the article and there is others you can look at. Now I am going to talk about my brand new mice from my two friends who are brother and sister Janae and Adain. I got Adain's mouse witch is a girl. My sister get's Janae's mouse witch is a girl too. I named mine Cookie and my sister Brooklynn named hers Cupcake. Now Cupcake here is a very scared mouse but Cookie on the other hand is scared not as much. We play with them each day just one time or they will bite. Cupcake is one fast, skinny, scared mouse and Cookie is slow, fat, brave mouse. Once Cupcake was so scared she did a full flip she also is one crazy mouse witch does like impossible things. The mice poop on you when they are scared. Today Cookie pooped on me twice! We got the mice three days ago from today. I love those mice I am so attached to them. They are like white with black spots and cute pink noses with black eyes. They are so tiny. They look just the same but Cookie is fat and Cupcake is skinny. Bye! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment