Friday, October 14, 2011

My Big Messy Play-date

Hello! Today I am going to talk about a messy play-date that I had 2 days ago. Also something is funny with my friend's name we both have the same name! We are both Jillian's and soon she is getting glasses like me. That is why we have to say our first name and the capital of our last name. So my friend's name is Jillian T. and my name is Jillian O. in the story. Also don't forget my sister Brooklynn has a friend over too her name is Rebecca. She is my friend's sister. Now let's begin now.

After Parent Teacher Conference's at my school my best friend Jillian T. was coming over. She was coming half an hour after Parent Teacher Conference's. After the half an hour we heard the doorbell ring and we answered the door. It was my best friend and my sister's best friend plus my mom's best friend. Then all of us went in the kitchen looking out the window but not my mom but her best friend left. So Jillian T. suggested ," How about we go outside." All of us agreed. So we went outside. It was warm. We walked down the deck and went on the gravel and on some stone steps and went over the fountain bridge and sat on some little chairs, looking around the backyard and enjoying the breeze on our faces. We also were wondering what to do. Then Jillian T. asked ," How about we go in the little creek down there." I said," What a wonderful idea." So we walked down slippery mud and my flip-flops kept coming off my feet and then I stepped in the mud with my bare feet. Jillian T. said," Maybe I should put on some of your shoes on because I don't want my boots to get muddy." I said," Sure." So she ran off and Rebecca went off too to put on some new shoes. Then I went searching for black shells that have baby water slugs in them that got washed off the water and I put them back in the water so we could save them before they die without water oxygen. Brooklynn my sister asked," What are you doing Jillian?" I answered back saying," I am saving little shells that got washed up in shore and in the shells are baby sea slugs see like this one in my hand." I held out my hand and my sister looked in. Then she said," Can I help too?" "Sure" I said. After about 10 minutes Jillian T. and Rebecca came back Rebecca was wearing zebra striped flip-flops and Jillian T. was wearing hello kitty boots. I told both of them about the black shells and what is in them and when they get up on the shore and rescuing them. Both of them wanted to help too. Remember that face we have on the tree? Well there is an eye and eye brow missing on the face and do you want to hear something funny? Okay I will tell you. Well while we were searching for the black shells Jillian T. said ," Why is there an eye in the mud?" Brooklynn ran to see what it was. We saw an eyeball right there in the mud. Brooklynn said she will show mom and then we will hang it up on the tree again and in the back of the eye there was a hook so we could hang it up on the tree again. So now we are happy. Then it was time for lunch we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit snacks, water, grandam crackers and some rolls with organic sugar and butter and jam. I and Brooklynn also had macaroni and cheese. After that we played littlest pet shops by making our own little cities. Jillian T. and I made our own city together while Brooklynn and Rebecca made their city by themselves. We named our city Petspurg and Brooklynn and Rebecca named their's Paris. After we just barely finished our city it was time for Jillian T. and Rebecca to go. So they left and it was such a messy time. Jillian T. had the hello kitty shoes right? Well they were really muddy. All our shoes were really muddy and some parts of our wood floor got muddy too also some of our clothes got muddy too.

So it is time for me to leave. Bye I will come back soon!                      Jillian O

No comments:

Post a Comment