Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Dumb Sore Legs

Hello! Today I am talking about my sore legs from a big run at school which is called the Jog-A-Thon. Well it was in a Friday last week. My sore legs lasted for two days. Well it started at school that the Jog-A-Thon was big. You had to wear pins on your back and connected to the pins was a blue sign that had numbers on the back with your name and date. The way the Jog-A-Thon works is if you run a lap the mom or dad has a marker in his or her hand and they check a number so they will know how many laps you did. Also your mom or dad or anybody in your family pays how much laps you did for the school. While I just barely ran it felt good to run for some reason then after twelve laps it got badder because I got tired running and my feet had blisters. But I ran more not giving up my dad ran with me also for the rest of the Jog-A-Thon. When the Jog-A-Thon was finished I ran 24 laps in all. I was happy it finished. Then we got blue wristbands from not breaking the rules. After the Jog-A-Thon my blisters on my feet hurt a lot. After school I put my feet in some rest. The next day was Saturday and I didn't know my legs hurt when I was sleeping in my bed. When I got up I put my glasses on and got out of bed my legs hurt so bad I could just barely stand. I took a few steps and it hurt. But I got a little used to it. My dad who ran with me at the Jog-A-Thon had sore legs too even my sister. My mom was just fine. It hurt so bad we couldn't go to Jhon's Incredible Pizza Place for fun. So I and my dad went to a restaurant to eat instead and it was a Thai restaurant. It was at I think 5:00. When we were driving back to the house there was a hill and I told my dad I could climb to the top with my sore legs so I did and it wasn't that easy as you think. That Saturday I almost sat the whole day. The next day which was Sunday my legs were still sore but a lot better. I was so happy. I almost played the whole day. The next day will be Monday but I think my legs will be better by then. But I need to go to bed now. Oh I almost forgot to tell you two things on that Sunday we went to Jhon's Incredible Pizza Place that day and since it is almost Halloween I have something to tell you. First is go to comments on the post at the bottom and click on it. Then type in what you want to be for Halloween and I will wright back on another post to see the best costume yet. Okay I got to go. Bye. Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment