Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My 3rd Field Trip and Surprise Thing

Hello! Today I am going to talk about my third field trip that happened 2 weeks ago. Well it was at an apple orchard called Hood River County and it was organic apples they didn't just have organic apples but organic pumpkins and pears. There are different types of apples, pears and pumpkins. They were so hard to choose. But here I will tell you everything. Lets start when I got up in the morning. I got up on a cloudy day on a Thursday in October. I swung out of bed and started to take my pajama pants off. Then I got my clothes on. After I just barely put on my pants and got out of my bedroom with my homework folder in my hand I went downstairs for breakfast. I had cereal with cut up strawberries inside with some lemon yogurt and some water. I started chomping away on my food hearing my sister yelling upstairs. After eating my delicious breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth with some mint toothpaste. I scrubbed and scrubbed until it looked clean enough. Then I went to brush and comb my hair and use some cream to smooth my hair out and also to use the flat iron. After that I went downstairs and put my homework folder away and some other stuff and then I put my dark pink rain coat on with my pink owl backpack on top. Then my sister came whooshing down the stairs and put her homework in her backpack  and put her light blue rain coat on and her pink spotted backpack on top of that. Then we raced up to the bus stop. My mom came up 3 minutes later with her pink jacket on. We waited for the bus then there came the bus whoops wrong bus that was bus 49. We waited then there came the bus whoops wrong again that was bus 93. Then the bus came that was our bus. Bus 40 here we come. We jumped in and said hi to Dave my bus driver. After we said hi we jumped in a seat in the bus. I looked out the window my sister was playing a hand game with a friend. We waited and waited until there came the school. Our normal school sitting there waiting for us. Bus 40 stopped and we said thanks to Dave and jumped off the bus. We walked into the school and in a long hallway and then I went to my classroom and hanged up my backpack in the hall. Then I took out my homework folder and put it in the In Box for Mr.Q my teacher to look at. After putting my homework folder away I went to my desk and started pulling out a book called Super Fudge and I started reading a funny chapter I even laughed a little. We finally heard the honk on the honker Mr.Q honked on to give us attention. We dropped our things and stayed quiet for a minute while he talked ", Hello class right now it is time to go on our filed trip to the apple orchard. We cheered and then he announced for us to line up. Then we walked down the hallway again and went to a bus I really never met. Then we climbed in one by one and picked a seat. Kelsey sat with me. My new best friend. We sat together and talked and played hand games and red together and wrote together and we made movies up on her camera. Then the bus stopped and Mr.Q gave instructions and Mr.Rogers too who is another teacher in another class in fourth grade. Then we clambered one by one out of the bus and went to our chaperone or our group. Then we started to our stations. My group went to station B. We made apple cider with apples. We even get to have 2 tiny cups of apple cider to try. There were bees and wasps everywhere and some kids were very scared of them. I quickly drank my apple cider so the wasps won't get it. But the cider was so good and my breath smelled like apple cider. Then we went to station C for a hayride and we picked 3 apples on tiny apple trees. We put the apples in our blue plastic baggies. Some kids got 2 or 1 apples. After picking we went to the rest of the hayride and saw some animals we saw a bull, a horse, a billy goat and 3 tiny goats. After seeing them we went to station A our last station and we learned more about apples and tried some. After that we went shopping for free at a little market filled with apples and pears and pumpkins and apple cider and some cinnamon apple crackers and more. Then we went back to the bus and ate some lunch on the way back to class at school. The End

Now lets go to the next story of the surprise and it is really cool. You know I have a forest backyard? Well when I was getting dressed for school on a Tuesday morning that was really foggy I looked out my window and what did you know I saw a cat? No how about a coyote? No that is bigger. Oh my gosh I saw a DEER! A DEER a DEER! This is big it looked like a teenager to me but it was a female  trust me ad it had coal black eyes. Cool huh? But I got to go. Bye!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment