Saturday, August 28, 2010

Adam My Best Friend

Hi again! I have a best friend. His name is Adam, almost like Atom, Ant or Adam Lambert (my favorite rock star). We play together at recess at school. But we sometimes have fights too. He is always busy so we can't call him for a play date. Well Adam has yellow teeth. I have white teeth. I am in third grade. One time Jakob (my half friend) he wanted to play with Adam. I got sad but it was Adam's choice. He picked me but I said it's okay you can play with him for two weeks. But Adam wanted to play with me. I said okay. This is sad, Adam's grandma died. He told me that it was night and she fell off her hospital bed and could not breath. Adam feeled he was a little bit sad. I cheered him up and he got happy again. He was absent from school yesterday on friday because he was doing a funeral. This week he was not here because he had a bad cough. Good bye! Write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment