Tuesday, August 3, 2010

About Teeth and More

Hello! I went to the dentist yesterday. I got something from the dentist. It's a magazine. It's called "Sip All Day Get Decay." It says, "Here's how you get cavities: Sugar in pop combines with bacteria in your mouth to form acid. Diet or "sugar-free" pop contains it's own acid. Acid in soft drinks, whether they contain sugar or not, is the primary cause of weakening tooth enamel. The acid attacks your teeth. Each acid attack lasts about 20 minutes. The acid attack starts over again with every sip. Ongoing acid attacks weaken your tooth enamel. Bacteria in your mouth cause cavities when tooth enamel is damaged. If you have a receding gum line, acid does more damage below the gum line than above above it. This is particularly a concern for adults." So be careful what you drink!

Also in oregon we saw river otters and it came to the dock and also jumping fish. cool huh? Guess what? When we where jet skiing brian saw a black bug in the water and saved him. Grandma Mouse wanted it to put in her collection. Finally he came alive! I saw that and we put him back where he was on land. We named him Caesar. Then the next day we went again and I went in the paddle boat in my seat. I saw a puddle, a big one. In it I saw a ladybug almost dead. I picked it up and counted the spots. It was 15. I got a 15 doted ladybug! I brought it on land and put it on land and I saw it lived! I named it Spot. So me and uncle Brian are animal rescuers!

There is bad news in Utah. There are people building a bridge. They ruined the deers' home and the frogs' so they had to move. This is because the bridge over the small river to get to the highway is a shorter way like a shortcut.

I am done. I am out of breath writing, but I will write more later or maybe tomorrow bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment