Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jackie and Kennedy

Hi! Guess what? Today I was watching TV before taekwondo lessons. Mom put on a new channel and said, "Look watch what happens to Jackie." I watched and she made it to the next level. I watched America's Got Talent. Jackie is a little girl who sings opera like a grown-up. She said if she wins she will spend all her million dollars for the animals! Everybody was happy she said that.

Well this story here is about Kennedy. She is my best friend. Here is a story when I lost her little tiny toy poodle. Given by a friend very special to her. She said at school that I can babysit her poodle. I forgot to give it back to her after cursive. Two days later she asked, "Do you have my poodle?" I said, "I will get it." I lost it and told Kennedy sorry. At recess me and Adam (my boy friend) went like lost in found people and asked people if they had the poodle. We asked Justin first and he said "What poodle?" I said "It's Kennedy's, it is small and has high heels, a bow on its head, a bone collar around the neck and it's white like a squeaky." He nodded no. So me and Adam asked a group of boys four of them. We said the same things. They said "no." Me and adam said "all right " and left.

Then we ran to tons of girls playing together. We had a while talk and finally one of the girls said "I know where it is. It is in my portable." She ran to the portable and was gone. After ten minutes she came back with the right poodle. "Yaa!" I shouted "We found it!" and ran straight to Kennedy. She was so happy that she gave us a great big hug. "Thanks guys! You're the best!" "Told you we will find it" I said and played on the swings. Nice story, huh?

Well bye, write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment