Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Party Tomorrow

Hi! Tomorrow is my birthday party. I am so excited! And I am doing the party at the Paws Animal Shelter. It's going to be fun! Its at 3:00 p.m. But they are closed on Saturdays and I am doing it on a Saturday. This is awesome! Because I am going to have brownies for the party and have punch for drinks. Also we are making cat toys with feathers and balls and many other items. We also get to play with the cats. I love it! But too bad Odelle won't be there at the party. Remember? She is the very sick kitten that died 3 days ago. It was a rex cat that means she is a rare breed. And she was tan. Anyway about the party I am giving donations to the shelter from people for the party instead of toys. Anyway about that maybe they misunderstood but the kids that I have invited probably bought some toys along with donations. Oh well. It's okay for now at least.

Now my real birthday is next week and I can't wait!

Now I better go and cure my stinging nettle stings that I got from finding some prize boxes called Geocashing. I have like 20 stinging nettle stings. And they hurt! We had to cling a huge hill and I almost fell and killed myself. Then we had to go through stinging nettle. And it was field of them! Anyway I got stung millions of times so forget about it. That was bad luck near my birthday. Anyway just to tell you I found 3 prize boxes to tell you and I did what I was supposed to do. Anyway have to go!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment