Monday, June 25, 2012

Help!

This is serious. I have a revenge on some stupid teenagers. I can't do work on posts they really bother me. Listen guess what they did. They did bad things. They threw bibi guns and bibi's in our yard and  in the park. After my mom told them to stop they got mad and started doing more bad things. While we were at vacation they put in soap in the creek and now fish are dying. Stupid right? Then bad part they were coming like overflowing zombies into the yard and started vandalizing. They spray painted the sidewalk and the property of our house. They wrote the F word and put scribbles and painted plants and the sidewalk. Plants are dying and the place looks a mess! Please help. I cry and get scared at night that the teenagers might murder us or do something bad. Please help me. We call the police and it's that serious. They are killing things. And guess what you can help. Here is how.

1. If you know our address send in some money for buying a waterproof, night vision, security camera.

2. Go on Google and find some pranks and then comment me. Maybe we can stop them.

3. If you are teenager and doing something bad please stop.

4. Donate

5. Ask questions on comments so then you can help

6. Try other things.

And if you are the teenagers doing this. STOP! I really am getting upset and more upset. AND this is my revenge. I will try to make a LPS video to stop this nonsense on YouTube. So try to expect it soon or not. PLEASE help. I know together as a team we can do it.

-From your helping hand that saves the world,

Jillian-10 years old

COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment