Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pet Competition

Today I will like to tell you about something. Today I am doing a pet drawing thing. The first thing to start with is this. If you have a pet any type of animal please comment me below. I need the animal breed and the animals sex and name. Then I will put your pets name in a hat draw five pet names and then announce the winners so every day check the blog for winners. You have until January 5, 2013. Then I will draw. Then if you win you will earn a surprise item for your pet.

Hope you win!

Next of all I want to tell you that I will be going camping this weekend so I might not write any posts. Its part of my girl scout thing. Well people in my girl scouts are, Sydney S., Sydney R., Me, Jillian T., Zoey, Ashley, Brianna, this girl I forgot her name, Katie, Nikki, and some other people.

Have to go!

Jillian

1 comment: