Thursday, September 8, 2011

New School

Hello! Today I went to a new school. My teacher is Mr. Q. Mr.Q is super nice and I also have new friends at school. My new friends are named Kelsey, Kennedy, Ashley,Yasmine, Jillian and this one I forgot. Oh I forgot one more Mr. Q. I love this school my other school didn't teach me that well like an array. I didn't know what it meant and like yesterday Mr.Q taught me it in a better example now I know what an array is now. I won't tell you because you probably know. At school they have a garden. Today we harvested them I harvested the tomatoes. In case you don't know what harvest means it means that you pick them off and put them in a basket. Now you know. The playground has jump ropes, balls and hoolahoops. There are two playgrounds you can go to the small one and the big one. The small one has no slides, one broken climbing thing, one climbing thing, logs to sit on, one big play house, one little play house, steps and a giant spider that lives there that me and Kennedy discovered. The big one has a giant rock climber, swings, bars to climb on, lots of other climbing things, basketball court, barn and don't forget you can walk around the garden. The school also has a big gym with a cool gym teacher. He is so nice we see him twice a week. On a Friday's and Saturday's is when we meet him. Then there is the library. There is lots of books and lot's of couches and bean bags and I checked out two books. One about cougars and another that is called Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Also we have to bring lunch boxes or you can get a lunch but we eat in the classroom because there is no lunch room. I also really like the classroom because I get to sit with two if my friends Kelsey and Kennedy. I hope you like my post. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment