Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moving to a New House


Hello! Today I moved to a new house but I moved a couple of days ago but I am here right now. I will tell you about the house if you like. I have a bigger room now. I painted my room green as grass on the wall and on the ceiling blue as the sky and my mom didn't paint this long white strip on the wall because it is for flowers. At the end of this post I want you to guess what type of room I got. Also I have an owl bed with a pink owl pillow and yellow owl pillow with a flower blanket and flower pillows. I also have an owl rug. I even have an owl picture frame. I even have white furniture witch is a bookshelf, two drawer sets one is big and one is small and a desk witch I am getting soon with a chair. I even have a remote for turning on my fan and my light that is on my ceiling. I even have a white flower lamp and another white lamp but is taller. On my big drawer set I put my clothes in the drawers and my play horses on top with my d.s. and headphones. On my bookshelf I have 5 books in the bookshelf and some glass stuff on the top so my sister wont take them I even have two blank spaces on my bookshelf. You know why I have a few stuff on my bookshelf because I have some boxes with lots of books inside to unpack and I don't have them on my bookshelf yet. In my small drawer set I have my crafts, journals, birthday cards, bracelets, keychains and drawings. In my closet you know toys exploding everywhere. Next we have my sisters room she has dark pink walls and gray walls. She has a fashion room but her room is a total mess. Next we have two closets in the hall one has games and the other blankets. My mom and dads room is next to my room they have a master bedroom. Why don't kids have a master bedroom while the grownups do they even have a master bathroom. I and my sister have a tiny bathroom that is close to us. Next is downstairs the downstairs has a laundry room and is also the way where the cats use you know bathroom in the kitty litter, the kitchen witch is huge, the living room is bigger then the kitchen and the backyard. We have a forest backyard. We even have a pet squirrel named Mishca a girl squirrel. She even has a couple of mates. Even when we throw peanuts outside the squirrels don't eat it the blue jays do. We even have a humming bird feeder witch we didn't put outside yet. We even have 7 bird feeders for tiny birds and a squirrel feeder for the squirrels to eat out of in a jar. In our forest backyard we have a fountain witch is cool you get it cool the awesome cool and the cold cool. Well when me and my sister find a dead bug we put the bug on a leaf and put it in the fountain for his sacrifice. Well so far we only sacrificed two bugs so far. Well it has been a hard typing day I better go bye!

Jillian P.s I forgot to tell you what type of room I got if you guessed nature room you are right. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment