Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kiki Looks Terrible

Hello! Well Kiki was back from surgery and when I was back from school. I saw that she had her whole stomach shaved. My mom told me she had stitches and a cone around her head so she can't lick her belly or it will cause an infection. The stitches will go away by itself. Kiki had her arm shaved for the DNA. Kiki needed surgery because she can't have any babies and when Kiki got microchiped. She had a tuff of fur sticking out of her fur and inside the microchip is in the second layer of the skin. Microchip means putting a phone number in the skin. That means if a cat got lost the vet will find it and they x-ray the cat to the owner so they know the phone number and address. Kiki is sleeping right now for two days. This will heal her so we have to be quiet. Kiki knocks into things with her cone. She wants it off. You should see her stomach. It is sure white. In two months she will be back to normal. I feel sad for her.

At school my principal shaved his head! It is very bald because kids won the fun run (means a big run). Seven people beat my principal. They get to shave his head one strip. The volunteer shaved the rest off.

Bye! See you soon.

P.s. Fuzzy guards Kiki. He knows that she doesn't feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment