Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oregon Again

Hello again. How so you like the story of Howard the dog? Well today I am at Oregon,Portland again. I am so spoiled right now well because I went to this trampoline place twice,I also get to have a toy,and doing a craft, and also I went here for Easter,and I got pet shops, and the kids are going to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. I am very spoiled. Guess what I have a littlest pet shop lion, ostrich, and monkey. I named the lion King Obada and named the ostrich Jennifer and named the monkey Scrambled. It came with a bamboo bench, a purple hat, a banana, a crown, a pond, postcards, a sticker, and binoculars. I gave the purple hat and the banana to Brooklynn my sister. She took forever to find her toy. She got pet shops too. But different. She got a yellow seal, a blue mouse, and a pink cat. We are lucky. The End.

3 comments:

  1. It's fun to be spoiled sometimes! Enjoy your new Pet Shops and give your Grandma Mouse a hug. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and it's fun that you named the ostrich after me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lot of fun in Portland! There's nothing better than being spoiled :) Jaryn, Brianne and I wanted to wish you a big happy birthday today! Brianne say's, "I hope you have a great birthday today Jillian. I hope you have fun on your birthday." And Jaryn says, "Happy birthday!"

    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete