Thursday, April 21, 2011

Howard the Dog


Hello today I rescued a dog named Howard. Here's how the story started. It was a storm with lightning and thunder and hard rain and I was playing with my Nintendo D.S. Suddenly Brooklynn my sister found a dog outside in the storm. Mom went to go get it but she decided to put it in the garage because we have cats. We went in the garage with mom and she got the dog! We looked the collar his name was Howard and mom called the first number on the collar. Nobody answered so she did the last one. Somebody called! The owner said,"Hello this is Bruce."mom said,"Hello we found your dog Howard he was on the streets in the terrible storm and my daughter has saw it would you come pick it up?"Bruce said,"Thank you I will come over I am at the other side of town". Me and Brooklynn played with him for 10 minutes then Brooklynn was bored and went inside while I stayed the rest of the time. After 30 minutes Bruce was here we brought back Howard. Now that I was writing my post I saw Howard again! So I got my flip flops on and Brooklynn and mom came with me we brought Howard home and now Brooklynn is watching the window for Howard again. The End. How was that story? Bad dog. This happened on April the 21th in 2011

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking such good care of Howard!! You are a true animal rescuer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you saved Howard! Great work Animal Rescuer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to save Howard from that terrible storm! Maybe he'll keep running away to your house because he likes you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howard sure likes me. I keep visiting him all the time. He keeps licking me. Also Howard has two doggy friends. One lives in his house named Murry it's a boy. Also his neighbor has a dog named Mimi. It is a she.

    Jillian :)

    ReplyDelete