Sunday, February 24, 2013

VOTES

Hi there! So anyway have you seen the Hunger Games? Good for you! Have you seen the Twilight Saga? Good for you! So I'm making a fan post for all of you who likes who.

Vote who you like best: Peeta Mellark, Gale Hawthorne, or Finnick Odelle.
Vote who you like best: Edward Cullen, Jakob Black, or Laurent.
Vote who you like best: Katniss Everdeen, Primrose Everdeen, or Rue.
Vote who you like best: Bella Swan, Victoria, or Alice Cullen.
Vote who you like best: Clove, Gimmer, or Foxface.
Vote who you like best: Emmett Cullen, James, or Jasper Hale
Vote who you like best: Cato, Marvel, or Thresh
Vote who you like best: Effie Trinket, Haymitch Abernathy, or Caesar Flickerman.

My Votes:

Peeta Mellark (I wish I could just be me)
Jakob Black ( Until your heart stops beating)
Katniss Everdeen (Prim they're not going to pick you)
Alice Cullen (You do smell nice, I never noticed before)
Clove (Where is Lover Boy?)
Emmett Cullen (No, I punched a werewolf in the face)
Cato (Go ahead kill us both)
Effie Trinket (That is Mahogony)

Put your votes in the comments below and HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment