Friday, July 20, 2012

I LOVE Vampires!

I LOVE VAMPIRES! And I want info about them. And I want to share some vampire info. Even though this blog is about animals I really keep it as my diary.

Lets start!

Vampires have many different colors for their eyes normally their eyes change color the more thirsty or hungry they are. Or their color of eyes change lighter. Vampires also have fangs for biting others necks. Or to drink their blood. They only drink blood. Also Vampires are cold blooded and they always are. If you get bit by a Vampire the symptoms are coldness, hurt on the neck, two little bite marks on your neck, and other symptoms. And thats all I know. So I need info. OH and also if you get steak and stab a Vampire in the heart they die. And they also die from garlic and sunlight. Most Vampires also like to play the Organ. So I need more info because I am making an LPS video. So see ya! Bye!


Please comment and subscribe!

Jillian

PS I sometimes act like a vampire!

No comments:

Post a Comment