Monday, December 26, 2011

Chihuahua Found and Big News

Okay guess what? Remember the chihuahua was you know unleashed. Well guess what? It was found. When the dog was unleashed people were searching for it and after 2 days after the dog was unleashed they found it by a mall. Sorry I couldn't tell you after a couple of days because I forgot about it.

Now the big news is that an animal has become extinct. Extinct means gone forever. The African Rhino has become extinct. People were wiping them out for their horns. Plus their lands were being built with buildings and roads. The other news is that the Spotted Owl is so close to being extinct. Their homes are being cut down from loggers. Plus people are using poison spray to kill their food that they eat so food becomes scarce. Scarce means very little.

Now lets help this animal and have a funeral for the African Rhino which is extinct. By the way my friend told me this animal is extinct. So if I am wrong blame my friend. Bye!

Jillian

2 comments:

  1. How sad that the African Rhino is extinct! I didn't know that. I love how you care so much about animals. You have a big heart Jillian! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian, you are correct. The African Rhino has been declared extinct. It is very very sad.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45236688/ns/world_news-world_environment/t/africas-western-black-rhino-declared-extinct/

    ReplyDelete